Thursday, July 18, 2013

WATERS Don't "Just go with the flow"


Photo:  Pinterest
Sorry for my month and a half hiatus.....going through a lot of changes right now.  WATER's unfortunately do not....exactly....well....go with the flow; we like to have everything planned down to what we will eat when we get to the restaurant (typically we research the menu online and pre-select when going out).  I HATE change.  Which is probably the reason the Universe sent me, ahem, certain situations for my life:  unplanned, pre-wedding pregnancy to name a big one and now the latest situation surrounding my entire family's future: the potential of divorce.  I used to have to plan every detail in my day, then I had kids.  I used to have to plan every detail of my future, then I left my marriage.  I am living in limbo and finding that trusting in God (insert Higher Power if you are not a fan of the Lord-PS you are completely missing out) is more fulfilling than any plans I could have "created" for myself.  I am finding God is truly in the details-not just the imperfections that I typically find there.  I never thought I would be where I am right now, with two small kiddos, but my husband is actually the one doing more of the tough work with where he is at right now:  changing himself.  I don't know where my marriage is headed and at first that drove me crazy.....for now I am just happy focusing on what God has provided thus far and looking forward to HIS plans for the future.  Guess you could say this WATER is just going with the flow ;)

Be open to change or it may open you....don't worry though, "it's always darkest before the dawn."

All my best~
K

No comments:

Post a Comment